Thursday 12 August 2010

Music for Creatures are go!

Amongst today's gargantuan swirl of buzz blogs it's always going to be hard to make a name for yourself in the world of music bloggature, I that isn't by any means what I plan to do here. This blog isn't aiming particularly high, in fact i would go as far as to say it was simply a means of me sharing the little gems that I find in my regular music searches with like minded people. This blog will serve a similar purpose to that kitchen cleaner, the one that "does the hard work so you don't have to".
Well sort of anyway.

So in short this is nothing but an introductory post that explain myself and y'know, the sort of stuff i will be doing if all goes to plan, such as band of the week, track of the week and just odd wee snippets of things old and new.
So indeed, if you do happen to stumble upon this, have a look around, you might find something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment